Click on the Image below and enter discount code FF499 for 50% off!!

Wednesday 14 March 2018


The Trials & Tribulations of Becoming Financially Free ~ Part II


Following our article ‘The Trials & Tribulations of Becoming Financially Free’ we thought I’d better give you an update on what happened next….

Pam and I are writing a daily online diary for our Property Investor friends. It's tracking the purchase of our property investment journey.… 

So, I put a post about the problems of letting go of my past world and embracing the new life full time. You know, the power of network is an amazing thing and I am eternally grateful to the friends I have made via the ones Pam and I have started and joined. The feedback was truly inspirational… here are a few of the gems that people took their time to share:

Kerry said…‘Jump. You will not regret it and that £15k hole you describe will get filled with a larger than £15k plug. That's what happened for me’ 

Beaufort advised…‘Step up to that door of opportunity and it will open as it's done countless times for me before. Incidentally I had to leave fear at the door and take a step of courage or (step change) to follow my bliss. Follow your bliss, providence will come! Think of the benefits to your Reticular activating system!’ 

Ama shared…‘Nobody can tell you when to jump, but I must say I can't wait to jump off the hamster wheel. I hate my job it is very stressful and is impacting negatively on my personal life.’

Our mate Phil mentioned….‘Funny you should raise this issue Tania, Nick and I were talking after a great Tuesday with you both… and we have a plan for an extra £700 an month . And You get to redevelop you home and pay for it at the same time , £700 cash flow after.’

Now that’s interesting… they have shown me what’s right under my nose and I’m looking into it now!

Julie offered….‘What a great problem to have! I say, get yourself a coach, who will help you think this through on a higher level... hey.  I'm a coach. Would you like to have a chat?

So… what did I do??
Firstly, I jumped at Julie’s offer to coach me through the issue, she’s an amazing person and has a spooky ability to help you dig deep and get to the nub of the issue. The main thing I discovered is, for me, not all money is equal. We have all heard of tainted ‘blood-money’, which can leave the possessor wracked with guilt because of the way it was acquired. For me I have ‘sunshine money’ and ‘ball and chain money’…. One makes me feel happy and fulfilled, the other drags me down and leaves me feeling uninspired and drained.

So, I’ve decided to pursue the ‘Sunshine Money’… tomorrow I’m having a meeting with my ‘Boss’ and by the end of it I will either be leaving the ‘job’ straight away or… either-way I will be following my sunshine money!

Eeek! … That’s the sound of a Hamster leaving her wheel!